For years, we’ve dreamed of a binder system to serve as home base for all of life’s little papers, notes and big plans. We’ve finally perfected our system, after a few awesome years, and have given it a new name. Meet the Home Base Binder™.
A few details about the binder itself:
- Size: 11 x 11.5″
- Features a sleek white dotted cover (with gold foil detailing)
- Navy blue liner
- NEW super strong front pocket!
Each Home Base Binder comes with a kit of 82 pages (printed on luxe art paper) and 6 gold foil detailed dividers ready to be completed and put to great use. Inside your Home Base Binder, you’ll find:
- Section 1: Family - Perpetual calendar, Emergency information
- Section 2: Contacts - Home & repair contacts, Family & friends contacts
- Section 3: Projects - Planning pages (12 – one for each month)
- Section 4: Meal Plan - Weekly meal planning / grocery shopping pages (52 – one for each week of the year)
- Section 5: Finances - Monthly spending plan pages (12 – one for each month)
- Section 6: Heart - Family bucket list
The Simplified Home Base Binder AND the Refill Kit (all the pages and dividers will be available as one big retail kit for those of you with our “vintage” binders!) will be in the Shop this summer! Here’s a little clip for you with all the details! :)
ALSO!!! Congratulations to Emily Ramstetter – our winner of the Kenroy Home giveaway last week!!!!