Meet the Home Base Binder!

For years, we’ve dreamed of a binder system to serve as home base for all of life’s little papers, notes and big plans. We’ve finally perfected our system, after a few awesome years, and have given it a new name.  Meet the  Home Base Binder™.

2013 Shay Cochrane

A few details about the binder itself:

• Size: 11 x 11.5″
  • Features a sleek white dotted cover (with gold foil detailing)
  • Navy blue liner
  • NEW super strong front pocket!

2013 Shay Cochrane

Each Home Base Binder comes with a kit of 82 pages (printed on luxe art paper) and 6 gold foil detailed dividers ready to be completed and put to great use. Inside your Home Base Binder, you’ll find:

• Section 1: Family - Perpetual calendar, Emergency information
  • Section 2: Contacts - Home & repair contacts, Family & friends contacts
  • Section 3: Projects - Planning pages (12 – one for each month)
  • Section 4: Meal Plan - Weekly meal planning / grocery shopping pages (52 – one for each week of the year)
  • Section 5: Finances - Monthly spending plan pages (12 – one for each month)
  • Section 6: Heart - Family bucket list

2013 Shay Cochrane

The Simplified Home Base Binder AND the Refill Kit (all the pages and dividers will be available as one big retail kit for those of you with our “vintage” binders!) will be in the Shop this summer! Here’s a little clip for you with all the details! :)

Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Instagram to be the first to know when our Summer Collection LAUNCHES!

ALSO!!! Congratulations to Emily Ramstetter – our winner of the Kenroy Home giveaway last week!!!!

1. Jessica Thornton commented:

Love this! So proud of you!

2. Carolina Little commented:

I can’t wait for the pages and dividers to go on sale!! I need this so much instead of writing all my bills in a little space in my planner. Do you have a month set when they are going to be available? Counting the days!

Carolina xoxo

3. Connie Schilffarth commented:

Can’t wait to get my planner :) when I heard about this planner you were all sold out. Can’t wait!!!! Love it already.

4. Ashley Flores commented:

Looks like the pack will be really nice. One thing I added to my binder this year was car maintenance sheets for me and my husband. I found a printable where I could log when we get certain things done and then I just punch holes in the receipt and put it behind the log for that particular car. Helped me remember things like when the last time the car was vacuumed or AC was serviced. xoxo

5. Anne commented:

So excited for the new sheets! One of my free printable is actually your Blog Ideas sheet- except I use it to keep track of my school assignments week to week (I take online classes.) At the beginning of each semester I write each week in a box, my reading assignments in the topic box, and then my assignments in the to-do. Your sheet sets have been so wonderful for me to keep track of our home and my school work. Thank you for making such wonderful, helpful, and beautiful products!

6. Emily Ramstetter commented:

I love, love, love this! Can’t wait. And thank you so much for the mirror!!!!! It’s so pretty. :)

7. Andrea Worley commented:

beautifully done! can’t wait to get my hands on this!

8. I’m so in awe of what you’ve created, Emily. I hope I can pop by to see one in person (and finally meet you for real!) at the NSS :)

9. I love it! It’s already on my Christmas list! :)

10. Sara commented:

CAN’T WAIT!

11. Angie commented:

I love it!!! Where did you get your bar necklace? I must have one! :) Thanks!

12. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so bad it is so expansive to ship across ocean :(

13. Lindsay Corrigan commented:

Emily! I am so stinkin excited about this! Thank you for all the hard work you put into this and sharing it with us homemakers. It is so pretty! Little dainty details like this make organization and management so much more enjoyable! I have a binder, but I absolutely love the new one – it’s going to be tough for me to choose between getting the whole binder or just the pack! I am also soooo excited about the app coming this Fall! I have gone between paper and my phone for so long trying to decide which one to use, and I have finally figured out that certain things work best on one or the other. Your new binder really spells that out and I’m sure the app will be the perfect compliment. Thank you for these amazing tools!

14. Courtney commented:

I cannot wait! I’m moving into a new classroom this fall and I’m also dying to get my hands on your home office accessories :)

15. Monica commented:

Very cool concept. We have a spot on our buffet that gets piled with papers, notes, contracts, permission slips, etc. This might be a good solution for helping keep everything in order.

16. Jeanine commented:

Hi Emily,

I had this date written down in my very small current planner (lol) to check your site to see about the details of the simplified planner and home planner – so excited I must say!

Love this binder and I am going to be ordering them both as soon as they are available.

Love your hair by the way, and it looks so super healthy.

17. Pingback: Friday Finds | Tiffany Zajas

18. Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with a few p.c. to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, that is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.