New iPhone wallpaper downloads

I’m so excited that our last tour for Making Things Happen begins on Monday. It’s bittersweet – I’m excited that MTH will begin in a new format in the Spring (one that will allow the three of us to spend more time with our families) but I’ll also miss trecking all over the country with Lara and Gina on one of the greatest adventures of our lives – meeting people ready to make enormous things happen. These people have inspired me for five years now to focus on what matters most. I without a doubt would not be here without them.

To celebrate our last tour and 600+ amazing MTH alums, I’ve created free iPhone wallpapers! Some are inspirational, some are just plain pretty. Download them below by clicking the link from your phone and applying as your wallpaper OR save them to your desktop then email them to your iPhone. Viola! Just a little something pretty to celebrate the start of another amazing adventure. Follow along here on the blog or at www.MTH2012.tumblr.com (or on Instagram — we’re all addicted — I’m @EmilyLey) as we head to Austin, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Chicago and Atlanta all in ten days.

Tonight is the rehearsal for one of my favorite people in the world’s wedding. I love you, Carrie, and I can’t wait to stand next to you tomorrow!!

XOXO

PS: If you haven’t gotten your pretty, personalized iPhone case yet, swing by our shop!!

1. Kate commented:

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful gift!

2. Gili commented:

These are great! Thank you :) I definitely need these reminders on my phone right about now.

3. Stephanie R commented:

Thank you! These are the cutest wallpapers I’ve found :)

4. Lisa commented:

Love these! Thanks for sharing!

5. Kristy commented:

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

6. Pingback: instagram monday | a Heape of Love

7. Whitney Goetz commented:

Emily,
    Thank you so much for sharing! I now have the “choose happy” as my background image and sent a link to the “joy” one to my sister. It reminded me of a saying my Mom used to say to us when we were little “don’t let anyone rob you of your joy”. Seeing the background of my phone will be a constant reminder that our attitude is a choice – and I am choosing to be full of joy and choosing to be happy! Best of luck with your tour and safe travels!
    Thanks again for the wonderful gift!
    -Whitney

8. wendi commented:

I LOVE the JOY IS IN THE JOURNEY but it seems as though the link doesn’t work. :(

9. Ash commented:

These wallpapers are super cute!

10. sex on stick commented:

I wanted to write you one little note to finally say thanks a lot once again on the superb information you have featured here.
    It’s certainly wonderfully generous of you to convey extensively exactly what most people might have offered for an e book in making some money on their own, especially since you might have done it if you ever wanted. The guidelines additionally acted as a great way to be sure that most people have a similar keenness similar to my own to know the truth a lot more regarding this problem. Certainly there are millions of more fun times in the future for those who take a look at your blog.

11. Pingback: Motivational Monday & FREE STUFF! «

12. Pingback: making everyday a bit brighter | emily ley iphone wallpapers | Jenn Giles Kemper

13. Pingback: Freebie Finds // iPhone Wallpapers | Rewriting Life

14. Hello, after reading this remarkable post i am as well cheerful to share my experience here with mates.

my web blog – Supercondriaque Telecharger gratuit